Friday 19 November 2010

Sculpting demo #1.

Here's a video timelapse of 1 hour sculpt compressed in 3 minutes.
I used WED clay and didn't have anything specific in mind in terms of design. Just followed my gut and kept changing it till the battery of the camera dyied!I call this kind of sculpting 'immprovisation" or "freestyle".
 The next one will be a design i 've thought of  before i start sculpting or even skeched on clay, paper or zbrush.
Hope you enjoy :)
The soundtrack is "Plasma" Electrovision album from Doug Aldrich.


3 comments:

  1. Just fantastic work sir, all your work that I've seen so far is 2nd to none you have a new fan here thx for posting your work for all to see. Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lou, thank you very much for the compliments on my art!! I realy apreciate it.
    I'll be posting more of it soon .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aris. Ian here. Its nice to see that I'm not the only one who makes changes constantly to pieces in progress. Sometimes I feel like I can't make up my mind, but I sculpt mainly off of intuition.

    ReplyDelete